Saturday, May 9, 2015

Suave Moroccan Dry Body Oil

Suave Moroccan Dry Body Oil Review


I decided to give this product a try when it was on sale at Target for under $3. I like the idea of a body oil to replace my body lotion I use to moisturize after showers. This product is unique from anything else I have and was worth the try.

The product is infused with moroccan argan oil and has a really nice, light scent. The directions say to "spray all over body or massage into dry skin for an ultra hydrating experience". I have used this product many times after showering to moisturize. The results are great but this requires a lot of product. I have also used it a lot on my hands when they get dry from washing them to much. I really like the product for this purpose.

The packaging claims the product drys instantly. From my experience the product takes several minutes to dry and then some to full absorb into the skin. This was my only disappointment with the product. The product is available for $5.99 at Target

This product is worth giving a try as the price point is low enough to experiment with a body oil. The results are great, just be prepared to have to wait for the product to fully soak in before getting dressed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment