Sunday, May 10, 2015

e.l.f. Mineral Primer Review

e.l.f. Mineral Primer Review


Personally, I feel that primer is an essential part of my routine if I intend for my makeup to last all day. I have tried many drugstore primers and the consistency of this one makes it a winner in my book! I have it in the Brightening Lavender but have had several of the original clear mineral primers in the past. These primers  just glide on so smooth and create the perfect base for your foundation. 

I always start off my foundation routine by washing my face, using toner and moisturizing. I let my moisturizer soak in for at least five minutes before applying my primer. This primer absorbs really quickly and is super easy to apply. I love the formula which is designed to fill in fine lines and create a flawless finish. I would say that is does its job very well and it comes with a pump!

This is one of e.l.f.'s pricer products at $6.00 and it is available online here. For a primer this is a reasonable price and you really only need one pump to apply to your entire face. This product would be perfect for anyone who uses face primer on a daily basis. I highly recommend this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment