Sunday, May 10, 2015

Ogx anti-breakage keratin oil Review

Ogx anti-breakage keratin oil Review


I decided I want to give an Ogx shampoo and conditioner duo a try. I picked out the anti-breakage keratin oil shampoo and conditioner. I have very minimal breakage in my hair and I tend to choose anti-breakage shampoos and conditioners to keep it that way. I was excited to give these a try and my sister, who has very similar hair to mine, is a big fan of these products. 

I have completely finished off the conditioner and have almost finished up the shampoo. I have to say I LOVE these products! I plan to repurchase very soon and I would like to try some of the other formulas. The shampoo is really rich and lathers like crazy. The conditioner is the perfect consistency, sort of thick but workable. I love a thick conditioner and I always apply it very generously because my hair is very thick and tangly. The scent of these products is heavenly, very light but it smells  awesome. 

The products are available at Target for $5.69 each. I actually purchased mine at Rite Aid during a buy one get one free sale. This is one of the best anti-breakage shampoo and conditioner duos I have ever used and it left my hair smooth and shiny after every use. I would highly recommend these to anyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment