Thursday, May 7, 2015

Body Scrub Review

Body Scrub Review


This is an amazing pin I found for a simple body scrub from this site. I tend to exfoliate my body about once a week. I have tried a bunch of different body scrubs and this one seriously tops them all!

This scrub is on the more abrasive side compared to any other scrub I have tried, which I like. The oil makes it very moisturizing and the brown sugar is perfect for exfoliating. I love that it can be made at home with things that I already have on hand. I have made three different batches and loved it more and more each time!

The original post even mentions that you can put the leftovers in an airtight container and save for it later! This scrub is super easy to make and gives you amazing results. Give this a try ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment