Saturday, May 9, 2015

Maybelline Fit Me! Powder Review

Maybelline Fit Me! Powder Review


This product is probably my all time favorite translucent powder. I have repurchased twice now and the product lasts a considerably long time. I have the shade 100 which is the translucent powder in the matte + poreless formula. I believe this product makes all the difference in the lasting power of my foundation. 

I use this product on an everyday basis typically with my e.l.f. powder brush. This particular brush is the perfect size for the job and works very well with the powder. As this is a matte powder it really helps to give my foundation a matte look. It is a very lightweight formula which makes it extremely easy to wear. I also really like the packaging; it comes with a mirror and sponge applicator in the bottom portion. This makes touch ups easy even on the go. 

This product is  $5.99 at Target and available in a wide variety of shades. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who uses a pressed powder on a regular basis. This is by far the best pressed powder I have ever tried, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment