Saturday, May 9, 2015

Revlon Photofinish Foundation Review

Revlon Photofinish Foundation Review


I had heard a lot about this product on YouTube like many of the beauty products I try. I knew I had to give it a try when I found it on sale at Rite Aid for $3.67, originally $14.69! There were only two shades available for this amazing price and luckily one of them was a match for me. I was so excited to give this product a try after getting such a great deal!

The product lives up to all the hype I had heard about it before finally giving it a try! I am in the shade 002 Vanilla which is the perfect match. The coverage is medium which I personally like. I am not a fan of super full coverage foundation just because I hate that "cakey" feeling. This foundation is definitely buildable if you desire a more full coverage look. The product has a pump which is always a bonus in my book. It also has SPF 20, this product has it all.

Overall, this is a great product! This is available at Target for $11.79. I would highly recommend this foundation for anyone who like a medium coverage foundation. This product has quickly become one of my drugstore foundation favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment