Sunday, May 10, 2015

NYC Intense Lip Color Review

NYC Intense Lip Color Review


To be honest I normally am content with just using chapstick for my lips. Most of the time I am just going to school or work so a bold lip isn't always appropriate. I decided I needed to start growing my lip product collection for special events or nights out. I wanted to try out a couple different drugstore products so I could figure out what works best for me. I picked out this NYC Intense Lip Color in Gramercy Park Plum. 

This is an amazing berry color and it actually works perfect for my coloring! I really like this product because instead of a lipstick it is more like a crayon. The shape of the crayon works perfectly and lip liner isn't even needed with this. This is a twistable product which is nice and the formula is very creamy. It does last relatively well; I have worn it to dinner several times and it still has looked good when I returned home. 

I purchased this at Target for $2.99 which was definitely worth it. This product is worth a try and comes in a range of colors. I would recommend this to anyone trying to incorporate some bolder lip colors into their makeup looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment