Friday, May 8, 2015

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Review

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Review


A few months ago when updating my makeup collection I knew this product was one I needed to get. I have heard A  TON of beauty gurus on YouTube rave about this product. The product lives up to all the hype and has become an essential in my everyday routine. 

I use the product strictly as an under eye concealer and I love it. I have very fair skin and this product (in the shade fair) is perfect to brighten up my under eyes. The formula provides full coverage but does not get cakey or crease. I tend to apply this before my foundation and really blend it out with my foundation to get the perfect look.  The sponge applicator makes it really easy to apply and makes application a little easier to control.

The product is available at Target for $6.99. The product lasts awhile as you only have to use it sparingly. I would really recommend this product if you use an under eye concealer on a regular basis! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment