Sunday, May 10, 2015

e.l.f. Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick Review

e.l.f. Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick Review


I have had these e.l.f. eyeshadow sticks for about a year now. I decide to give these a try one day when browsing at Target. I think to try out different types of eye products and e.l.f. is a great way to try them out affordably. I don't like to invest a lot into a product when I am not sure if it will work out for me. I hadn't tried  an eyeshadow stick out before these and they are definitely worth a try. 


I have two of these sticks in the shades Turkish Coffee (top color) and Little Miss Thing (lower color). When I first got these products I wasn't really sure how to use these properly. I gave them a try for awhile but they seemed to crease really easily and fade away after just a few hours. I kinda put them to the back of my makeup organizer and forgot about them. I recently came back to them and decided to give them another shot. 

I have been loving using Little Miss Thing along with my Urban Decay Primer Potion. The primer makes the eyeshadow stay all day! I also have been loving blending the two colors and putting Turkish Coffee in my crease. The primer makes all the difference! These products are available for just $2 on the e.l.f. site and comes in five different shades. 

I would definitely recommend trying out these eyeshadow sticks! At such a low price point you just cannot go wrong! Just be sure to have a good eyeshadow primer on hand to experiment with these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment