Sunday, March 1, 2015

Clarisonic Review

Clarisonic Mia 2 review


I got a Clarisonic for Christmas three years ago. It was the gift I really wanted and I was ecstatic when I received it.  The Clarisonic is a facial cleansing brush that can be used with any cleanser. I saw tons of magazine advertisements for the Clarisonic and heard a lot about it on YouTube. I researched the benefits of the brush and decided I needed to get one. I have the Clarisonic Mia 2 in the black leopard print. 
I use mine each night as part of my night time routine. I love the results this gives me. I feel like my face is truly clean and this brush makes all the difference. The actual brush is available online here for $149.00. My boyfriend purchased mine at Macy's and they are also available at Sephora and Ulta. The only downside of this product is you have to replace the brush head about every three months. You can purchase the brush heads on the website for $27.00 or two for $44.00. I usually purchase generic ones from Amazon for around $12.00. They work just as well but are less than half the cost. That makes the downside of the product okay with me.  
I have been using the sensitive skin brush heads for about a year now. I have had the best results with this brush head. I have pretty sensitive skin an this works well for me. The brush is waterproof and must be charged about every two weeks from my experience. 

Overall, I recommend this facial cleansing brush to anyone looking to add to their skincare routine. It gives you a deep clean feeling and removes all makeup residue. It is worth the investment!

I also wanted to share the cleanser that had worked best for me with my Clarisonic.  This is the Clean&Clear foaming facial cleanser in sensitive. I have been using this cleanser for about two years and have had awesome results. I have semi-sensitive and slightly dry skin and this works great for me. It is a foaming cleanser so it works very well with the brush. I actually use all three products in the line; the cleanser, toner and moisturizer. They are available at any drugstore for under five dollars each!


No comments:

Post a Comment