Thursday, March 19, 2015

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Review

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Review

I had heard a lot of great things about the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe texturizing sea salt spray. My hair is naturally wavy so I generally use some sort of curling or texturizing product daily. I decided to give this product a try and see what all the hype was about.

This texturizing spray is infused with dead sea salt and sea kelp. The scent is somewhat beachy and very pleasant. I dislike any product that makes my hair feel "crunchy" or hard. This product did not do that at all! You can use it on both wet and dry hair. Typically I would use it on damp hair to add texture to my style. I finished off my first bottle and intend on repurchasing! The Beach Babe line also offers a shampoo, conditioner and texturizing cream!

I purchased mine at Target for less than ten dollars. This product can be used on all hair types therefore I would recommend it to anyone. It creates a great texture and wave without the "crunch" at a great price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment