Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Wet Brush Review

The Wet Brush Review

Let me start off by saying after trying The Wet Brush I refuse to use any other brush! I have extremely thick, long and wavy hair. I have always hated brushing my hair out after a shower. I have heard its best to use a comb on wet hair but that is not an option for me as it would take upwards of thirty minutes for me to get through all my hair! The Wet Brush is safe to use on wet or dry hair making it the perfect solution!

I heard about The Wet Brush a TON from YouTube beauty gurus. Many said their easily tangled hair was easily brushed with The Wet Brush. I had to give it a try! I actually purchased mine at Target for under $10. My sisters and I all got one! The Wet Brush quickly became a family favorite. My sisters both have thick, wavy hair like mine and it works like a charm for us. My mom has thinner, straight hair and she is also a fan of The Wet Brush. It makes brushing your hair wet or dry a breeze.

The Wet Brush is available here for just $8.99. This brush changed my hair care routine for good! I highly recommend you give this a try if you have ever struggled with tangled hair or simply hate combing through your hair after a shower. You will not regret it!

Detangle Tips: I always brush my hair through in the shower after I condition my hair with a "shower comb". This really cuts down on tangles afterwards. I ALWAYS use a detangler spray to further prevent tangles. A super cheap one does the job perfectly fine. I like this one

No comments:

Post a Comment