Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Review

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Review

I have found my new favorite drugstore mascara! This is the Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies Flared Mascara. I have the Very Black shade in the waterproof formula. I purchased this product about a month ago from Target for just $5.00! Maybelline mascara was on sale two for $10.00 but normally the product is just $5.99. I have been using it almost everyday and have fallen in love with it!

My new favorite eye makeup look is liquid liner with curled lashes and this awesome mascara. The wand is flexible with a curved brush which really creates the flared look. I typically use just two coats and my lashes look long, full and flared! The formula does not clump and dries somewhat quickly. 

Give this mascara a try ladies! I recommend this mascara to anyone who wants a awesome flared lash look for a great price! 

No comments:

Post a Comment