Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Eye Makeup Remover Reviews


This post is going to be a little different. I am gonna talk about my experience with several eye makeup removers. Prior to purchasing eye makeup removers I simply used makeup remover wipes. About a year ago I began using the Lancome Bi-Facial Eye Makeup Remover, available here. This is an AMAZING product but $29.00 for a product that you frequently repurchase is a little much for me. After that I began using the Equate Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, available here. I repurchased this product several times simply for the low price point. This product works well and at only $3.97 I recommend giving it a try. 


After running out of eye makeup remover and moving to an area without a Walmart I decided to give a new product a try. I chose to try the Maybelline Expert Eyes Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover. This product is $4.49 and is available here. This product is marketed to remove waterproof eye makeup. The product does a decent job of removing eye makeup but leaves behind an extremely greasy residue. I typically wash my face after removing my eye makeup yet even after this there is a greasy feeling. I will not be repurchasing this product. 


I purchase the Garnier Clean + Nourishing Cleansing Oil about two weeks ago and fell in love with it! The day I purchased it I was swatching my other new purchases on my hand and decided to give this product a try to remove it. I massaged the oil on my dry hand, wet my hand which emulsified the oil and patted my hand dry. The products were completely gone! There was no trace of any of the products including two eyeliners. I was excited to give the product a try later that night. The product can be used a facial cleanser as well. I have been loving the results I have gotten from this product the past two weeks. It has a pleasant yet really light scent and leaves your skin feeling clean but not greasy. This product has quickly become a favorite of mine. It is $5.99 and I purchased mine at Target on sale for $4.89. I will most definitely be repurchasing this! 

Do you guys have a favorite eye makeup remover I should try out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment