Saturday, April 25, 2015

Irsan Natural Creams Review

Irsan Natural Creams Review

I recently got the opportunity to try out some of the products from Irsan. This is a company specializing in natural creams made from Italian ingredients. The products available range greatly so I was able to try out a little bit of everything. In this post I will be including my favorites and may end up doing another post in the future on the Traumyl Line after I get some more use out of the products so look for that!

Relaxing Massage Oil for Calm and Relaxation, 5.07 oz.


The first products I tried were the massaging oils. These oils are available in three different formulas; relaxing, energizing and stress relief. I really like the relaxing formula but all of the formulas have an amazing scent to them. The consistency of these products is very nice and the product absorbs nicely. I recommend giving these a try if you are looking for a massage oil that is comparable to one that they use in a spa for at home use!
RIDUCEL BELLY AND BUTTOCKS TREATMENT
Next up is the Riducel Belly and Buttock cream which is said to be great for skin elasticity. I think every woman would love a cream that could firm up their upper thigh area so I knew I needed to give this a try. I put this product on for the first time while doing my normal body skin care routine and I really liked the formula and consistency of it. Once again the scent of the product was very nice and light which I really look for in skin care products. After application there was a light tingle but the cream absorbed very quickly and there was no thick or sticky feeling. I plan to continue to use this product and I am hoping to see results very soon! 

Riducel Natural Body Scrub with Pineapple, Lemon, Cinnamon & Rosemary, 200 mL

I also really enjoyed the body scrub from the Riducel line. I love trying new body scrubs as I really try to exfoliate my body on a weekly basis. I am always looking for a nice texture that isn't too abrasive but at the same time actually gets the job done. This product was a winner in my book! The formula seemed to be the perfect texture and the scent was amazing! This is a pineapple, lemon, cinnamon and rosemary scrub which I LOVED! Once again the scent was light but definitely enjoyable. I would recommend this to anyone who uses a body scrub regularly!

RIDUCEL  CREAM, Best Firming Cream, Skin Tightening Cream, Natural Skin Tightening Treatment
Finally, my favorite product so far from Irsan is the Riducel Cream. This is a firming, tightening cream that can be applied all over to fight against imperfections. I personally applied this cream as my all over moisturizer after showering and my skin felt amazing! I tend to have extremely dry hands from washing my hands so many times at work so a rich hand cream is essential for me. While applying this to my body and using the remainder on my hands I got great results! The formula is a great consistency and once again has a nice light scent. This one is a must try!

Check out all the awesome products Irsan has to offer at http://www.naturalcreamsshop.com/ !

No comments:

Post a Comment