Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Favorite Hair Ties!

The Only Hair Ties I Use Review

About six years ago I used the scunci no slip grip hair ties for the first time. After giving these a try for the first time I have not purchased other hair ties again! I have extremely thick, wavy hair so keeping it up requires a strong hair tie! These hair ties are a stretchy, elastic material that is described as a "no slip grip" and gentle on hair. Those descriptors are spot on! 

I can use one of these hair ties to keep my hair up for hours versus the two I have to use with other hair ties. They last forever and rarely snap like other hair ties. They are gentle in that they do not pull hair out when you remove them.

I have always purchased these at Walmart or Target. They are available for here for less than five dollar. 

Give these a try ladies! I highly recommend these to everyone and especially girls with thick hair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment