Saturday, April 4, 2015

Garnier Skin Renew Eye Rollers

Garnier Skin Renew Eye Rollers Review


I have both the Anti-Dark Circle eye roller and the Ultra-Lift Anti Wrinkle eye roller Garnier eye rollers. I have had the Anti-Dark Circle roller for over a year and repurchased it. It is great to put on under concealer during your makeup routine. The color is extremely sheer but skin toned and blend-able. The Ultra-Lift Anti Wrinkle I have been consistently using for about four months. The super light and dries really well. I did not purchase it specifically for the Anti Wrinkle properties but simply the moisturizing effects it has. This one I apply before bed and in the morning when I apply moisturizer and lip balm. 

I purchased both of the Anti-Dark Circle rollers at Target for under $13.00. The Anti-Wrinkle roller I actually got for $9.99 at Marshall's. These are really great products that last for a long time. I use these on an everyday basis and have only had to repurchase the Anti-Dark Circle roller once! For the price I definitely believe you get a great product payout. The Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle roller actually contains pro-retinal which is really great for wrinkle prevention.

I would highly recommend these products to anyone looking for an under eye product that is not too heavy. I love that I can just roll these on and they dry within minutes versus a gel or cream. These rollers have definitely changed my everyday skincare/makeup routine for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment