Saturday, February 14, 2015

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Review


This is a product I heard A TON about before I decided I needed to give it a try. I had tried other eyeshadow primers and never had great results. My shadow always seemed to fade midday and I had somewhat accepted this as inevitable. This product is definitely worth all the hype.

I have the product in original so once it is applied it becomes nude. This formula glides on silky smooth and has a great texture. This product create the perfect slate for any shadow look. It allows for more vibrant colors and never creases. Your shadow look will last all day. This product is now the start of my everyday makeup routine. It makes all the difference.


This product is available at both Sephora and Ulta. The full size tube is $20.00; I consider this a higher end product. With that said, I feel like it is worth the price as it really allows you to get more out of your shadows. This is the squeeze tube version and really allows you to use just the little amount of product that is necessary. Just a tiny amount is more than enough so one tube will last quite awhile. 

Overall Review: Completely recommend! All the talk about this product is true and after just a few uses it will become one of your holy grail products.

No comments:

Post a Comment