Friday, February 13, 2015

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator Review

e.l.f. Lip Exfoliator


We are gonna start off with one of my favorite lip products. I have repurchased this product several times now so I figured I would share. This product does an amazing job of exfoliating while not being overly abrasive. At it's low price point you can't go wrong. 

According to the e.l.f. site to use simply apply the product to clean, damp lips and massage in a circular motion. Gently wipe away and follow up with a balm. Personally, I use the product at night and apply a lip balm before going to bed. In the morning my lips are super soft and moisturized. The process is quick and easy to maintain on a nightly basis which is part of why I love it. 

This is a sugar based formula infused with Vitamin A, Shea Butter, Avocado, Grape and Jojoba oils. This combination is perfect to condition the lips especially during the winter months. It also has a nice, vanilla-ish but not overwhelming scent to it. 

This is totally worth just $3! The product is available here. I have found it in Target, Wegmans and several drugstores. It is seems to be one of the more popular products and is often sold out in store so when I see it I also grab one!

Overall Review: 100% recommend to anyone who wants soft, moisturized lips. This is especially great during the harsh winter months! 



No comments:

Post a Comment