Monday, April 13, 2015

Argan Magic Review

Argan Magic Review 

Before we get into the review for today I just want to give you guys a little more background on my hair. I have always had very thick hair. I generally keep it quite long but recently cut it to below my shoulder. My hair is naturally quite wavy and I always use this to my advantage. I never heat style my hair which keeps it in great condition with very rare breakage or split ends. By never I mean I have heat styled my hair once in the past year! I love the ease of just putting some product in and just letting my hair air dry. After I shower I always put some type of product in my hair, usually a curl/wave enhancer. Depending on my mood I will braid my hair and let it dry over night for a more defined wave. Okay now that we got that out of the way; into the review!


I got these product around Christmas time and have used them quite often since! I sometimes use them in conjunction to one another or on their own depending on the look I'm going for. When I am styling my hair with the intention of wearing my hair down I will use the Defining Curl Cream to give my hair the wave I am looking for. It does not make my hair feel greasy or crunchy in any way. The product is supposed to enhance waves & curls while adding definition and condition, detangle & reduce frizz. This product does all of those things! I will put this in before I even brush my hair just to make it a little easier. 

I use the Split Endz Repair Cream anytime I am styling my hair with the intention of simply putting it up for work the next day. The product is supposed to seal and repair split ends and control frizz and static. Once again this product does all those things! The does not feel thick or greasy once applied. I have noticed an even softer texture after using this product for several months now. It feels like it does its job which I love! 

I purchased mine at Marshalls! I got the Defining Curl Cream for $9.99 and the Split Endz Repair Cream for $7.99. I was not able to find a website that specifically sells Argan Magic products but they are available on Amazon!

I recommend these products to anyone looking to test out a new hair care line! These a great products available at affordable prices. The repair cream would be great for any hair type while the curl cream would most likely work best for hair with a wave already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment